"In order for me to remain as myself... I will destroy you, KOS-MOS!"
From 'Xenosaga Episode 3: Also sprach Zarathustra' comes a figma of T-elos, the anti-Gnosis combat android that targets KOS-MOS!
- Using the smooth yet poseable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with three expressions including an emotionless expression, a confident expression and a shouting expression for combat scenes.
- She also comes with a handgun, the beam sword that attaches to her left arm and an alternate visor part to display her with her visor down.
- A replaceable chest part allows you to pose her making use of her Phase Transfer Cannon.
- A poseable figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.